If you are looking to make an easy, modern and smart renovation to your home, you should consider doing that by installing a smart thermostat in Aventura. Not only will people you are cool, but you will be very happy with one.
Before we talk about how to install a smart thermostat in Aventura, we at Miami Electric Company would like you to learn about what a smart thermostat can and cannot do.
Are you ready? Here we go…
Smart Thermostat Installation In Aventura FL
What is a smart thermostat?
Good question! A smart thermostat is a Wi-Fi enabled device that automatically adjusts heating and cooling temperature settings in your home for optimal performance.
Smart thermostats that earn the ENERGY STAR label have been independently certified, based on actual field data, to deliver energy savings. This is very good and you will figure out more if you continue to read on…
Most smart thermostat features include the following features…
- Smart thermostats provide equipment use and temperature data you can track and manage.
- Periodic software updates ensure your smart thermostat is using the latest algorithms and energy-saving features available.
- Wi-Fi enabled thermostats allow you to control your home’s heating and cooling remotely through your smartphone. Super high-tech, right? It is so cool!
- ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostats quickly enter a low-power standby mode when inactive.
- When you install a smart thermostat in Aventura, it features learn your temperature preferences and establish a schedule that automatically adjusts to energy-saving temperatures when you are asleep or away.
- Geofencing allows your smart thermostat to know when you’re on the way home and automatically adjusts your home’s temperature to your liking.
More Benefits when you install a Smart Thermostat in Aventura
There are a lot more benefits, than what a smart thermostat features. ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostats are also designed to be compatible with the programs that some local utilities offer, providing home owners in their service territory with incentives to help them manage reliability.
For the average American household, almost half the annual energy bill goes to heating and cooling – more than $900 a year. Being smart about how you control your temperature settings will help you save money and stay comfortable in your home.
Want to know more? Great. Let us know. Miami Electric Company would love to help you with your smart thermostat installation.
Miami Electric Company is based out of Miami, FL and specializes in installing smart thermostats in Aventura and other cities throughout Miami Dade county.