So you want to make your home more modern. There are so many ways to go about it, but you’re once of the best ways would be to install a smart thermostat.
Before we talk about how to install a smart thermostat in Miami, let’s learn about what it can and cannot do. So, let’s get into it.
Are you ready? Here we go…
What is a smart thermostat?
A smart thermostat is a Wi-Fi enabled device that automatically adjusts heating and cooling temperature settings in your home for optimal performance.
Smart thermostats that earn the ENERGY STAR label have been independently certified, based on actual field data, to deliver energy savings. Isn’t that wonderful?
Most smart thermostat features include the following features…
- When you install a smart thermostat in Miami, it features learn your temperature preferences and establish a schedule that automatically adjusts to energy-saving temperatures when you are asleep or away.
- Geofencing allows your smart thermostat to know when you’re on the way home and automatically adjusts your home’s temperature to your liking.
- Wi-Fi enabled thermostats allow you to control your home’s heating and cooling remotely through your smartphone. Super high-tech, right? It is so cool!
- ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostats quickly enter a low-power standby mode when inactive.
- Smart thermostats provide equipment use and temperature data you can track and manage.
- Periodic software updates ensure your smart thermostat is using the latest algorithms and energy-saving features available.
More Benefits when you install a Smart Thermostat in Miami
There are a lot more benefits, than what a smart thermostat features. ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostats are also designed to be compatible with the programs that some local utilities offer, providing home owners in their service territory with incentives to help them manage reliability.
For the average American household, almost half the annual energy bill goes to heating and cooling – more than $900 a year. Being smart about how you control your temperature settings will help you save money and stay comfortable in your home.
Want to know more? Great. Let us know. We would love to help you!
Miami Electrician Co is based out of Miami, FL and specializes in installing smart thermostats in Miami and other cities throughout Miami Dade county.